domingo, 15 de marzo de 2020

P4 BLOG 5 2BACH Jan. 20th.-26th.(1) 2020. Reinforcing Material. Dialog: An Interview with a Famous Actor.


Resultado de imagen para images of motivational words for young teenagers
P4 BLOG 5 2BACH Jan. 20th.-26th (1) 2020. Reinforcing Material. Dialog: An Interview with a Famous Actor.  Dialogs: What's in Your Office? . Good evening students! PLEASE CHECK IT AND WORK IT BY YOURSELF. TOPIC: Dialog: What's in Your Office? LANGUAGE SKILL:  Writing. AIMS: At the end of this blog, students will be able to: To learn new vocabulary and expressions dealing with the content of the dialog. To increase your new terms as vocabulary and expressions. To lean and practice dialogs in English by heart. To study English through a funny and interesting way. SKILLS WITH DEVELOPMENT CRITERIA: Follow instructions and do the exercise. Make a list of new words and expressions. Add their meaning either in English or Spanish. Answer them by choosing the right answer for each one of the questions. 
Read the interview and fill in the answers with the phrases from the box. 
USE:  I think there are four cabinets in my office/  That's great! Congratulations. /
Yes, I've got a table in front of the sofa. /  Oh yes, I've got a sofa and two comfortable armchairs. / Yes, there are a few plants near the window. /  
Oh yes, I keep a laptop on my desk next to the phone. /
Oh yes, I keep a laptop on my desk next to the phone. /
 The sofa is in front of the window, between the two armchair.
What's in Your Office?
DAVID: I've got a new office now…
MARIA: That's great! Congratulations. /
DAVID: I'll need a desk and some cabinets. How many cabinets are there in your office?
MARIA:
DAVID: And do you have any furniture in your office? I mean other than the chair at your desk.
MARIA:
DAVID: Are there any tables in your office?
MARIA:
DAVID: Is there a computer in your office?
MARIA:
DAVID: Are there any flowers or plants in your office?
MARIA:
DAVID: Where's your sofa?
MARIA:
DAVID: Thanks a lot for your help, Maria. This gives me a good idea of how to arrange my office.
MARIA:
New Words and expressions
1.-
2.-
3.-
4.-
5.-
New Words and expressions
6.-
7.-
8.-
9.-
10.-
Your name: ______________________
Your grade/level: _________________
Your School: ___________________
Date: _________________________


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario