domingo, 15 de marzo de 2020

P4 BLOG 3 2BACH Jan. 13th.-19th.(1) 2020. Reinforcing Material: Dialog: An Interview with a Famous Actor. Dialogs: An Interview with a Famous Actor Part I.


Resultado de imagen para images of motivational, phrases, thoughts, quotes, etc. for young teenagersP4 BLOG 3 2BACH Jan. 13th.-19th.(1) 2020. Reinforcing Material: Dialog: An Interview with a Famous Actor. Dialogs: An Interview with a Famous Actor Part I. Good evening students! PLEASE CHECK IT AND WORK IT BY YOURSELF. TOPIC:  Dialog: An Interview with a Famous Actor Part I.  LANGUAGE SKILL:  Writing. AIMS: At the end of this blog, students will be able to: To learn new vocabulary and expressions dealing with the content of the dialog. To increase your new terms as vocabulary and expressions. To lean and practice dialogs in English by heart. To study English through a funny and interesting way. SKILLS WITH DEVELOPMENT CRITERIA: Follow instructions and do the exercise. Make a list of new words and expressions. Add their meaning either in English or Spanish. Choose the right word to complete the dialog.
Read each thing the interviewer asks and choose the correct tom’s responses. Number 1 is done for you.
1.-INTERVIEWER: Thank you for taking some time off from your busy schedule to answer a few questions about your life!
2.-INTERVIEWER: Could you tell us about an average day in your life?
3.-INTERVIEWER: Are you studying anything now?
4.-INTERVIEWER: What do you do in the afternoon?
5.-INTERVIEWER: Which scene are you working on today?
6.-INTERVIEWER: That's very interesting. What do you do in the evening?
7.-INTERVIEWER: Do you go out at night?
______a.-TOM: Sure, I get up early, at 7 in the morning. Then I have breakfast. After breakfast, I go to the gym.
_1_     b.-TOM: It's my pleasure.
 ______c.-TOM: First I have lunch, then I go to the studio and shoot some scenes.
______d.-TOM: Yes, I'm learning dialog for a new film called "The Man About Town".
 ______e.-TOM: In the evening, I go home and have dinner and study my scripts.
______f.-TOM: I'm acting out a scene about an angry lover.
______g.-TOM: Not always, I like going out at weekends.
New Words and expressions
1.-
2.-
3.-
4.-
5.-
New Words and expressions
6.-
7.-
8.-
9.-
10.-
Your name: ______________________________
Your grade/level: __________________________
Your School: ________________________________
Date: ______________________________________

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario