domingo, 15 de marzo de 2020

P4 BLOG 4 2BACH Jan. 13th.-19th.(2) 2020. Reinforcing Material: Dialog: An Interview with a Famous Actor.


Resultado de imagen para images of motivational words for young teenagers
P4 BLOG 4 2BACH Jan. 13th.-19th.(2) 2020. Reinforcing Material: Dialog: An Interview with a Famous Actor. Dialogs: An Interview with a Famous Actor Part II. . Good evening students! PLEASE CHECK IT AND WORK IT BY YOURSELF. TOPICDialog: An Interview with a Famous Actor Part II.  LANGUAGE SKILL:  Writing. AIMS: At the end of this blog, students will be able to: To learn new vocabulary and expressions dealing with the content of the dialog. To increase your new terms as vocabulary and expressions. To lean and practice dialogs in English by heart. To study English through a funny and interesting way. SKILLS WITH DEVELOPMENT CRITERIA: Follow instructions and do the exercise. Make a list of new words and expressions. Add their meaning either in English or Spanish. Match the questions with the answers.
Read the interview and write the letter of the answer next to each question the interviewer asks.
_____ 1.- INTERVIEWER: Let's talk about your career.  
How many films have you made?
_____ 2.- I INTERVIEWER: Wow. That's a lot! How many years have you been an actor?
_____ 3.- I INTERVIEWER: That's impressive. Do you have any future projects?
_____ 4.-_I INTERVIEWER: That sounds great. Do you have any plans beyond that?
_____ 5.- I INTERVIEWER: Oh, please don't retire! We love your films!
_____ 6.- I INTERVIEWER: That's good to hear. Thank you for the interview.


b)TOM: I've been an actor since I was ten years old. In other words, I've been an actor for twenty years.
a) TOM: That's a hard question. I think I've made more than 50 films!
d) TOM: Well, I'm not sure. Maybe I will become a film director, and maybe I'll just retire.
c) TOM: Yes, I do. I'm going to focus on making a few documentaries next year.
f) TOM: Thank you.
e) TOM: That's very kind of you. I'm sure I'll make a few more films.
New Words and expressions
1.-
2.-
3.-
4.-
5.-
New Words and expressions
6.-
7.-
8.-
9.-
10.-
Your name: ______________________
Your grade/level: _________________
Your School: ___________________
Date: _________________________

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario