lunes, 16 de diciembre de 2019

P2: BLOG 7 2BACH. Nov. 4th-10th(1), 2019. Song: The Little Drummer Boy

P2: BLOG 7 2BACH. Nov. 4th-10th(1), 2019. Song: The Little Drummer Boy

Resultado de imagen para motivational phrases for students of englishP2: BLOG 7 2BACH. Nov. 4th-10th(1), 2019. Song: The Little Drummer Boy Good morning boys and girls! I hope you're no so happy because it's Monday, the hardest day of the week. Let's check this material online. TOPIC: Christmas Carol "The Little Drummer Boy"LANGUAGE SKILLS: AIMS: At the end of this blog, students will be able to increase your vocabulary and expressions related to Christmas. To listen to the song, pronounce and memorize it. To understand the true meaning of Christmas according to the lyrics of the song. To learn English in a funny and interesting way. SKILLS WITH DEVELOPING CRITERIA: Listen to the song, fill in the missing words, check new vocabulary and expressions and sing the song. LYRICS OF THE SONG"The Little Drummer Boy"
Come, they t________ me, pa rum pa pum pum
A new b________ King to see, pa rum pa pum pum
Our finest g________ we bring, pa rum pa pum pum
To lay before the K________, pa rum pa pum pum,
Rum pa pum pum, rum pa pum pum
So to h________ Him, pa rum pa pum pum
When we come

Little b______/Baby Jesus pa rum pa pum pum

I am a p________ boy too, pa rum pa pum pum

I h________ no gift to bring, pa rum pa pum pum

That's fit to give o_____ King, pa rum pa pum pum, 

Rum pa pum pum, rum pa pum pum

Shall I play for Y______, pa rum pa pum pum

On my d________

O___ my drum

I p__________ my drum for Him
So to honor H_____
Mary n___________, pa rum pa pum pumThe ox and l______ kept time, pa rum pa pum pumI played my drum f_____ Him, pa rum pa pum pumI played my b_______ for Him, pa rum pa pum pum, Rum pa pum pum, rum pa pum pumThen He s__________ at me, pa rum pa pum pumMe and my drumW_________ we comeMe and my drum
My new words and expressions: Add their meaning/definition

New Vocabulary/Meaning
New Vocabulary/Meaning
1.- king=
2.- poor boy=
3.- gift=
4.- fit=
5.- drum=
6.- nodded=
7.- ox=
8.-lamb=
9.- my best=
10.- smiled=
GREAT JOB!
YOUR NAME:___________________________________________________
YOUR GRADE: _________________________________________________
YOUR SCHOOL: ________________________________________________
TODAY'S DATE: ________________________________________________

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario