lunes, 16 de diciembre de 2019

P2: BLOG 1: 2BACH. Oct. 14th.-20th..(1), 2019. Listening: My heart will go on.

P2: BLOG 1: 2BACH. Oct. 14th.- 20th.(1), 2019. Listening: My heart will go on.

P2: BLOG 1: 2BACH. Oct. 25th.-Dec. 1st.(1), 2019. : My heart will go on  TOPIC: Song: My heart will go on  Conversation: Listening LANGUAGE SKILL: Listening, reading, writing, grammar structure and CLIL. AIMS: To listen about the content and understand its main idea and details about it. To increase new vocabulary and expressions dealing with the text. To make a list of new vocabulary and add their meaning. SKILL WITH PERFORMANCE CRITERIA: Listen to the song and fill in the blanks with the missing words. Make a list of new vocabulary. Add their meaning.
Your name: ________________________
Your school: _______________________
Your grade/level: ___________________
Date: _________________________________ 
"I Will Always Love You" by Whitney Houston. Whitney Houston was an American singer and actress whose first four albums, released between 1985 and 1992, amassed global sales in excess of 86 million copies.  Who Was Whitney Houston? Born on August 9, 1963, in Newark, New Jersey, Whitney Houston released her debut album at age 22 and scored three No. 1 singles. Whitney (1987) delivered four more No. 1s and earned Houston her first Grammy, with later albums including I'm Your Baby Tonight (1990) and My Love Is Your Love (1998) as well as soundtracks…
Listen to the song and fill in the blanks witht he missing words.
If I should s____________
I would only be in your way
So I'll go but I know
I'll think of you every step of the way

And I... will always love you, ooh
Will always love you
You
My d___________, you...  Mmm-mm

B_______________ memories –
That is all I'm taking with me.
So good-bye.
Please don't c_______.
We both know I'm not what you, you n________.

And I... will always love you
I... will always love you
You, ooh
 I hope life t____________you kind
And I hope you have all you've dreamed of
And I wish you joy and h____________
But a_________all this I wish you love

And I... will always love you
I will always love you
I will a____________ love you
I will always love you

I will always love you
I, I will always love you.

You.
Darling, I love y_______.
I'll always...
I'll always love you.
Ooh
Ooh
New Words and Expressions
New Words and Expressions
1.-
2.-
3.-
4.-
5.-
6.-
7.-
8.-
9.-
10.-

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario