martes, 9 de marzo de 2021

P3 BLOG 11 2BACH: Jan.11th.-14th.(1), 2021. Song: Just give me a reason.

 P3 BLOG 11 2BACH: Jan.11th.-14th(1), 2021. Song: Just give me a reason.

Resultado de imagen para phrases for encouraging young students to be successfulSONG: JUST GIVE ME A REASON GOOD MORNING TO YOU, MY STUDENTS. IT'S PLEASANT TO CONTINUE WORKING WITH MORE ONLINE MATERIAL TOPIC: SONG: Just give me a reason by Pink. LANGUAGE SKILL: LISTENING, READING, AND WRITING AIMS: To increase new vocabulary and expressions. To develop the listening, reading and writing skills. To understand an American culture different from your own. To learn the language in an interesting and funny way.  To sing the song in English by adding a good pronunciation, intonationa and rhythm. SKILL WITH PERFORMANCE CRITERIA: Listen to the song, fill in the blanks with the missing words, check new vocabulary and expressions and sing the song by heart.
 FILL IN THE BLANKS WITH THE MISSING NOUNS.
Right from the s____________
You were a t_________
You stole my h__________
And I your willing v___________
I let you see the p_________ of me
That weren't all that pretty
And with every touch you fixed them
Now you've been talking in your s___________, oh, oh
Things you never say to me, oh, oh
Tell me that you've had enough
Of our l_________, our love

Just give me a r____________
Just a little bit's enough
Just a s_______________ we're not broken just bent
And we can learn to love again
It's in the s___________
It's been written in the s________ on our hearts.
We're not broken just bent
And we can learn to love again

I'm sorry I don't understand
Where all of this is coming from
I thought that we were fine
(Oh, we had everything)
Your h_________ is running wild again
My dear we still have everythin'
And it's all in your m_________
(Yeah, but this is happenin')
You've been havin' real bad d_________, oh, oh
You used to lie so close to me, oh, oh
There's nothing more than empty s___________
Between our love, our love
Oh, our love, our l__________

Just give me a reason
Just a little bit's enough
Just a second we're not broken just bent
And we can learn to love again
I never stopped
You're still written in the scars on my h____________
You're not broken just bent
And we can learn to love again
Oh, tear d_______ can rust
I'll fix it for us
We're collecting d_________
But our love's enough
You're holding it in
You're pouring a d___________
No nothing is as bad as it seems
We'll come clean
New Words and Expressions
New Words and Expressions
1.-
2.-
3.-
4.-
5.-
6.-
7.-
8.-
9.-
10.-

Your name:
Your grade/level:
Your school:
Date:

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario