martes, 9 de marzo de 2021

P3: BLOG 10 2BACH. Jan. 4th.-8th.(2), 2021. Song Goodbye

 P3: BLOG 10 2BACH. Jan. 4th.-8th.(2), 2021. Song Goodbye


Resultado de imagen para phrases for encouraging young students to be successful GOOD EVENING DEAR STUDENTS. LET'S CONTINUE WORKING WITH MORE ENGLISH MATERIAL.ONLINE. Song: Goodbye by Miley Cyrus. TOPIC: Famous people in the world. SONG: LANGUAGE SKILL: Listening, reading, writing and CLIL. AIMS: To increase new vocabulary and expressions. To develop the listening, reading and writing skills. To understand an African American culture different from your own. To learn the language in an interesting and funny way. To sing the song in English by adding a good pronunciation, intonation and rhythm. SKILL WITH PERFORMANCE CRITERIA TO BE REINFORCED: Listen to the song, fill in the blanks with the missing words, check new vocabulary and expressions, make a list of them and sing the song by heart. 
Your name:
Your grade/level:
Your school:
Date:

Miley Cyrus – Goodbye Lyrics
I can h______________ say
You've been on my mind
Since I woke up t_________, up today
I look at your photograph all the time
These memories come back to l________
And I don't m_______
I r_______________ when we kissed
I still feel it on my lips
The time that you d_________with me
With no music playing
I remember the simple t__________
I remember til I cry
But the one thing I wished I'd forget
The memory I wanna forget
Is g_________________
I woke up this m____________
And played our song
And through my tears I sang along
I picked up the p__________ and then
Put it down
'Cause I know I'm w_________ my time
And I don't mind
I remember when we k__________
I still feel it on my lips
The time that you danced with me
With no music p____________
I remember the simple things
I remember til I c______
But the one thing I wished I'd f___________
The memory I wanna forget
Suddenly my cell phone's blowing up
With your ring t________
I hesitate but answered it anyway
You sound so alone
And I'm s__________ to hear you say
You remember when we kissed
You still feel it on your l________
The time that you danced with me
With no music playing
You remember the s_________ things
We talked til we cryed
You said that your biggest r___________
The one thing you wished I'd forget
Is saying goodbye
S____________goodbye.  Ooo.  Goodbye
New Vocabulary/Meaning
1.-
2.-
3.-
4.-
5.-

6.-
7.-
8.-
9.-
10.-

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario