viernes, 3 de abril de 2020

P5 BLOG 3 2BACH. Feb. 24th.-Mar. 1st.(1) 2020. More used to

cita de la vida. Una cita inspiradora sobre un fondo oscuro ...P5 BLOG 3 2BACH. Feb. 24th.-Mar. 1st.(1) 2020. Reinforcement material. Used to. Dear students! PLEASE CHECK IT AND WORK IT BY YOURSELF. TOPICUsed to. LANGUAGE SKILL:  Grammar structure and Writing. AIMS: At the end of this blog, students will be able to: To learn new vocabulary and expressions dealing with the content of the text. To increase your new terms as vocabulary and expressions. To study English through a funny and interesting way. SKILLS WITH DEVELOPMENT CRITERIA: Follow instructions and do the exercise. Make a list of new words and expressions. Add their meaning either in English or Spanish. Fill in the blanks with the correct form of the verb form.
Reflect on Grammar
Used to
Use it to talk about what happened regularly in the past but no longer happens in the present
(a habit or a situation).
Affirmative
As a child he used to create computer games and small software applications.
Negative
She didn’t use to work in politics but as a researcher.
Interrogative
Did she use to work as a politician?

Complete the dialog. Use the verbs in parentheses with used to. Then, listen and check. 
Complete the dialog. Use the verbs in parentheses with used to either in positive or negative.  
Ex. When I was a kid, I used to play marbles. I didn’t use to play soccer.
HOST: Thank you for being with us here on “Famous Guest Stars”.
LG: It’s a pleasure to be here.
HOST: Could you tell us about your early years?
LG: Sure. As a child, I used to study (study)
at a religious school. I was a good student and got high grades.
HOST: Did you use to be happy at school?
LG: Well, I _______________ (a. not be) happy
because my classmates _______________
(b. make) fun of me for being eccentric in the
theater roles I_______________ (c. perform in). Also, I _______________ (d. be)
a victim of bullying. But, it isn’t a problem
anymore. I’m surrounded by open-minded
people at work now.
HOST: How did you _______________ (e. deal with) that situation?
LG: I had to deal with it by myself. Now I am more open about how I feel, but I_______________ (f. not tell) anyone about my feelings.
HOST: I understand you have created a
foundation for young people, haven’t you?
LG: That’s right. Since I _______________
(g. not feel) safe at school, I want the children
and teens of today to develop into loving and
open-minded people.
HOST: That’s great news!
        
New Words and Expressions
1.-
2.-
3.-
4.-
5.-

6.-
7.-
8.-
9.-
10.-
Your name:
Your school:
Your grade/level:
Date:

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario