viernes, 3 de abril de 2020

P5 BLOG 6 2BACH. Mar. 2nd.-8th(2) 2020. Song: You can count in me.

My only Goal in Life... ... | Quotes & Writings by Shivam Shivnik ...
P5 BLOG 6 2BACH. Mar. 2nd.-8th.(2), 2020. Reinforcement material.  Song: You can count on me by Bruno Mars. LET'S WORK DEVELOPING THE LISTENING SKILL. TOPIC: Song: "Count on me" by Bruno Mars. LANGUAGE SKILL: Listening, reading, writing and CLIL. AIMS: To increase your English Vocabulary. To improve your listening skill. To learn English in a very easy and funny way. SKILL WITH DEVELOPING CRITERIA: Listen to the song, fill in the blank spaces with the missing words. Don't forget to look for the meaning of unknown vocabulary. ACTIVITIES1.- Listen to the song and check pronunciation.  2.- Fill in the blanks with the missing words.  3.- Make a list of the new words and expressions.  4.- Look for the meaning and sing the song.
Song: You can count on me by Bruno Mars.
1.- "Count On Me" Verse 1:    Oh uh-huh
If you ever find yourself stuck in the middle of the s_______
I'll sail the world to find you
If you ever find y_______________ lost in the dark and you can't see
I'll be the light to g_________ you

We find out what we're m_______ of
When we are called to help our friends in need
2.- Chorus:
You can c_____________ on me like 1, 2, 3
I'll be there
And I know when I need it
I can count on you l_________ 4, 3, 2
You'll be there
'Cause that's what friends are s____________ to d___, oh yeah
Oh, oh yeah, yeah
3.- Verse 2:
If you're tossin' and you're turnin'
And you just can't fall asleep
I'll s______ a song beside you
And if you ever forget how much you r________ mean to me
Every day I will r____________ you

Oh.  We f_______ out what we're made of
When we are called to help our friends in need
4.- Chorus:
You can count on me like 1, 2, 3
I'll be t___________
And I know w________ I need it
I can count on you like 4, 3, 2.   You'll be there
'Cause that's what f___________ are supposed to do, oh yeah.  Oh, oh yeah, yeah
You'll always have my s______________ when you c_____
I'll never let go, never say goodbye
You know...
5.- Chorus:
Y_____ can count on me like 1, 2, 3
I'll be there
And I k_________ when I need it
I can count on you like 4, 3, 2
You'll be there
'Cause that's w_______ friends are supposed to do, oh yeah
Oh, oh

You can count on me 'cause I can count on you.
NEW WORDS AND EXPRESSIONS
1.-
2.-
3.-
4.-
5.-
NEW WORDS AND EXPRESSIONS
6.-
7.-
8.-
9.-
10.-
YOUR NAME: _________________________
YOUR SCHOOL: _______________________
YOUR GRADE: ________________________
DATE: __________________________
My score:




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario