miércoles, 23 de octubre de 2019

P1: BLOG 6: 2BACH. Sept. 16th.-22nd.(2), 2019. Reading: My Name is Hans.

Resultado de imagen para motivational phrases shortYour name: __________________
Your school: ___________________________
Your grade/level: _______________________
Resultado de imagen para motivational phrases shortDate: _________________________________
Imagen relacionada
P1: BLOG 6: 2BACH. Sept. 16th.-22nd.(2), 2019. Reading: My Name is Hans. TOPIC: Reading: My name is Hans. LANGUAGE SKILL: Reading, writing, grammar structure and CLIL. AIMS: To read the text and understand its main idea and details about the text. To increase new vocabulary and expressions dealing with the text. To make a list of new vocabulary and add their meaning. SKILL WITH PERFORMANCE CRITERIA:  Read the text and answer by choosing the best answer. Check the new words and expressions. Make a list of them and add their meaning or definition either in English or Spanish.Choose the correct answers to complete the following short passage.
New Words and Expressions
New Words and Expressions
1.-
2.-
3.-
4.-
5.-

6.-
7.-
8.-
9.-
10.-
My name is Hans. I (1)--------------- a mechanic. I (2)--------------- in London, I (3)--------------- a brother and a sister. My sister is a university student. She (4)---------------medicine. She is going to be a doctor. My brother doesn't want (5)--------------- to university. (6)---------------he wants to be a mechanic like me. He comes and (7)--------------- me in my shop on Sundays. He hasn't finished his education yet. (8)--------------- his education, he is thinking of (9)---------------with me. We will (10)--------------- the business together.

1. is are am do

2. believe think arrive live

3. owns learn have study

4. teach learn / studies uses

5. go goes went to go

6. Because Although Behind / During

7. works helps is angry with shouts at

8. For Because After So

9. works worked to work working

10. run depart put wear

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario