miércoles, 23 de octubre de 2019

P1: BLOG 5: 2BACH. Sept. 16th.-22nd. (1), 2019. Reading My School.

P1: BLOG 5: 2BACH. Sept. 16th.-22nd. (1), 2019.
Resultado de imagen para motivational phrases shortResultado de imagen para images of a schoolWISHING YOU A NICE DAY, LET'S WORK WITH MORE ONLINE ENGLISH MATERIAL. TOPIC: Reading: My School. LANGUAGE SKILL: Reading, writing, grammar structure and CLIL. AIMS: To increase vocabulary dealing with family affairs. To read the passage and understand its main idea and details about the text. To develop the language skills necesary to learn a new language. SKILL WITH PERFORMANCE CRITERIA: Choose the correct answers to complete the following short passage.

My School :Hi I’m Joshua. I am 11 years old. I (1) ---- at Sahakyan school. It is a very big school. I love my school and (2) ---- teachers. They are very nice. I (3) ---- many good friends. I (4) ---- playing basketball with my class-mates after school. I like all my classes, but math is my favorite (5) ---- this year. I sit in the front row of class. I (6) ---- getting up early and I am sometimes late. I have a sister. (7) ---- name is Lea. she (8) ---- only nine. She (9) ---- painting a lot. She (10) ---- to be an art teacher.
1. study goes ride do

2. my you am

3. has have am is

4. likes live like go

5. drink work color subject

6. jump play doesn’t like don’t like

7. her they his he

8. is am are goes

9. works like eats likes

10. wishwants want wishing


New vocabulary and expressions
New vocabulary and expressions
1.-
2.-
3.-
4.-
5.-

6.-
7.-
8.-
9.-
10.-

YOUR NAME: _________________________________________________
YOUR SCHOOL'S NAME: _______________________________________
YOUR GRADE/LEVEL: _________________________________________
DATE: ________________________________________________________

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario