martes, 23 de febrero de 2021

P3 BLOG 1: 2BACH. : Nov. 30th-Dec. 4th. (1), 2021. FIND THE ERRORS

P3 BLOG 1:  2BACH. : Nov. 30th-Dec. 4th. (1), 2021. FIND THE ERRORS 
GOOD EVENING TO YOU ALL! LET'S WORK WITH MORE ONLINE ENGLISH MATERIAL. PLEASE CHECK THE INSTRUCTIONS AND DO THE EXERCISES. TOPIC: Fins the errors by choosing True or False. LANGUAGE SKILLS: Reading, writing, grammar structure and CLIL. AIMS: To read the sentences and understand its main idea and details about each one. To ckeck new vocabulary and expressions. To increase the ability to read each statement and answer by choosing the best option. SKILL WITH PERFORMANCE CRITERIA: Read each statement and answer True or False next to it. Check the new words and expressions and make a list of them. Add their meaning or definition either in English or Spanish
1. My dog has ten years.
   
 True
   
 False
2. My house in London is blue and red.
   
 True
   
 False
3. I have two bicycles.
   
 True
   
 False
4. My aunts both has black hair.
   
 True
   
 False
5. My sister has an apple.
   
 True
   
 False
6. Do you have a pen?
   
 True
   
 False
7. My mother have a green car.
   
 True
   
 False
8. His name is John and he is a teacher.
   
 True
    False
9. What does she has?
    True
    False


10. It are a yellow banana.
   
 True
   
 False
11. What is their names?
   
 True
   
 False
12. They are from Paris.
   
 True
   
 False
13. Where is you from?
   
 True
   
 False
14. I have three trees in my garden.
   
 True
   
 False
15. The church is black.
   
 True
   
 False
16. My father is a policeman and he has a computer.
   
 True
   
 False
17. My name is Johann and I have 27 years. Nice to meet you!
   
 True
   
 False
18. I am from Paris.
   
 True
   
 False

NEW WORDS AND EXPRESSIONS
1.-
2.-
3.-
4.-
5.-
6.-
7.-
8.-
9.-
10.-
Your name: _______________________________________________
Your school's name: ________________________________________
Your grade/level: ___________________________________________
Date: ____________________________________________________

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario