viernes, 13 de noviembre de 2020

P2. BLOG 6: 2BACH. Nov. 2nd-6th.(2) 2020, Song: Hotel California


Resultado de imagen para fun and short motivational phrases, inspirational quotes for being successfulP2. BLOG 6: 2BACH. Nov. 2nd-6th.(2) 2020, Song: Hotel California GOOD EVENING TO ALL OF YOU!LET'S PAY ATTENTION TO THIS INTERESTING LISTENING EXERCISE. TOPIC: Song: Hotel California LANGUAGE SKILL: Listening, reading, writing and CLIL. AIMS: To reinforce the material studied in class. To develop their language skills through this listening activity. To listen and get specific information to fill in the blanks. To listen to the song and understand their message.  To increase new vocabulary and expressions, to give the meaning and definitions. To sing the song with a good pronunciation, rythm and intonation. To learn the language in an interesting way. SKILL WITH PERFORMANCE CRITERIA: Listen to the song, fill in the blanks with the missing words, check the unknown words and expressions, make a list of them, add their meaning or definitions either in English or Spanish. Sing the song by heart.

On a dark desert highway, cool wind in my h____
Warm smell of colitas, rising up through the air
Up ahead in the distance, I saw a shimmering light
My head grew heavy and my sight grew dim
I had to stop for the n_______
There she stood in the doorway;
I heard the mission b______
And I was thinking to myself,
"This could be Heaven or this could be Hell"
Then she lit up a c_______ and she showed me the way
There were v________ down the corridor,
I thought I heard them say...
W___________ to the Hotel California
Such a lovely place (Such a lovely place)
Such a l_________ face
Plenty of room at the Hotel California
Any time of year (Any time of year)
You can find it here
Her m______ is Tiffany-twisted, she got the Mercedes bends
She got a lot of pretty, pretty boys she calls friends
How they dance in the courtyard, sweet summer s_______.
Some dance to remember, some dance to f______
So I called up the Captain,
"Please bring me my w______"
He said, "We haven't had that spirit here since nineteen sixty nine"
And still those voices are calling from far away,
Wake you up in the middle of the night
Just to hear them s____...
Welcome to the Hotel California
Such a lovely place (Such a lovely place)
Such a lovely f______
They livin' it up at the Hotel California
What a nice s_________ (what a nice surprise)
Bring your alibis
Mirrors on the ceiling,
The pink c_____________ on ice
And she said "We are all just prisoners here, of our own device"
And in the master's chambers,
They g__________ for the feast
They stab it with their steely k________,
But they just can't kill the beast
Last thing I remember, I was
Running for the door
I had to f______ the passage back
To the place I was before
"Relax, " said the night man,
"We are programmed to r____________.
You can check-out any time you like,
But you can n________ leave! "
NEW WORDS AND EXPRESSIONS
-
-
-
-
-
NEW WORDS AND EXPRESSIONS
-
-
-
-
-
Your name: _____________________
Your school: _____________________
Your grade:______________________
Date: __________________________

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario