miércoles, 23 de septiembre de 2020

1P: BLOG 4: 2BACH. Sept. 14th.-18th(2), 2020. Grammar My Family.


Resultado de imagen para motivational phrases for students of english1P: BLOG 4: 2BACH. Sept. 14th.-18th(2), 2020.  Grammar My Family. 
Your name: _____________________________________
Your school's name: ______________________________
Your grade: _____________________________________
Date: ___________________________________________
Reading: Alen and his family. GOOD MORNING TO YOU ALL! LET'S WORK WITH MORE ONLINE ENGLISH MATERIAL. PLEASE CHECK THE INSTRUCTIONS AND DO THE EXERCISES. TOPICReading: Alen and his family. LANGUAGE SKILLS: Reading, writing, grammar structure and CLIL. AIMS: To read the passage and understand its main idea and details about the text. To ckeck new vocabulary and expressions. To increase the ability to read each statement and answer by choosing the best option. SKILL WITH PERFORMANCE CRITERIA: Read the passage. Check the new words and expressions and make a list of them. Add their meaning or definition either in English or Spanish.  
Resultado de imagen para images of a family with father, mother, and 2 brothersChoose the correct answers to complete the following short passage.
My Family
 
My name is Alen. I (1) ---- sixteen years old. I don’t (2) ---- a large family. I live with my parents and (3) ---- brother. I also have a puppy dog. (4) ---- name is King. My mom is a teacher. She (5) ---- at a high school. She teaches Spanish. My dad is an engineer. He works for a big company. He can drive or (6) ---- his bike to work. I have a brother. (7) ---- name is Ryan. He is ten years old. He (8) ---- to elementary school. He (9) ---- basketball and tennis. (10) ---- love my family!
1. is are am do 

2. have work has live 

3. her my he 

4. It's It His He 

5. work works go is 

6. jump read run ride 

7. her they his he 

8. lives speaks buys goes 

9. works drinks eats plays 

10. me my your 
 NEW WORDS AND EXPRESSIONS.
1.-
2.-
3.-
4.-
5.-

6.-
7.-
8.-
9.-
10.-

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario