viernes, 13 de noviembre de 2020

P2: BLOG 1: 2BACH. Oct. 19th.-23rd.(1), 2020.


P2: BLOG 1: 2BACH. Oct. 19th.-23rd.(1), 2020. Reinforcing material Song: You´re Beautiful by James Blunt.  IT'S A GREAT PLEASURE TO GREET YOU AND WISH YOU HAD A WONDERFUL TIME THIS WEEKEND. NOW I INVITE YOU TO WORK WITH A NICE SONG. PLEASE CHECK THE DIRECTIONS AND DO THE EXERCISES. TOPIC: Listening practice: You're Beautiful. Song: 
LANGUAGE SKILL
: Listening, reading, writing and CLIL.  AIMS: To listen and look for specific information. To listen and understand what is the song about. To check and study new vocabulary and expressions dealing with the topic of the song. To make a new vocabulary list and add their meaning or definition either in Spanish or English. To learn English in an interesting and funny way. To listen and sing the song by heart. SKILL WITH PERFORMANCE CRITERIA: Listen to the song and fill in the blanks witn the missing words.

These and other interesting Top Facts you can know in this channel. 1. James Hillier Blount (born 22 February 1974), better known by his stage name James Blunt, is an English singer-songwriter. He had signed with EMI before securing a recording contract with Atlantic Records and Custard Records.16 nov. 2015.
Listen to the song and fill in the blanks witht he missing words.
"You're Beautiful"
My life is brilliant.

My life is b________________.
My love is pure.
I saw an a_____________.
Of that I'm sure.
She s__________ at me on the subway.
She was with another m_____.
But I won't lose no s_________ on that,
'Cause I've got a plan.

 You're b______________. You're beautiful.
You're beautiful, it's true.
I saw your face in a c___________ place,
And I don't know what to do,
'Cause I'll n__________ be with you.
Yes, she c_________ my eye,
As we walked on by.
She could s_____ from my face that I was,
Flying high.
Fucking h______.
And I don't think that I'll see her again,
But we shared a m____________ that will last 'til the e_______.
You're beautiful. You're beautiful.
You're beautiful, it's t_______.
I saw your f_______ in a crowded place,
And I don't k_______ what to do,
'Cause I'll never be with you.

YOUR NAME: ________________
YOUR SCHOOL: ______________
YOUR LEVEL: ________________
DATE: _______________________

You're beautiful. You're beautiful.
Y__________ beautiful, it's true.
There m________ be an angel with a smile on her face,
When she t____________ up that I should be with you.
But it's time to face the t________,
I will never be with you.
New Words and Expressions
New Words and Expressions
1.-
2.-
3.-
4.-
5.-
6.-
7.-
8.-
9.-
10.-

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario